with a laughing and a crying eye I had to watch last week, as was daughter No. 2
thrown out of the kindergarten.
It was a great time with great friends
to child and adult level, which certainly
stock will have, but also a farewell to teachers who are very dear to us.
from teachers who are committed,
have a good eye for the children in their group a very strong sense of have encouraged, where
but especially our daughter, as has also been our first, very
, felt very comfortable
and have our full confidence.
was for these two people
me and the other parents of
group of particular concern to them to make a special gift.
The idea I had since Uschi `s Julia from
kindergarten was thrown.
Uschis With permission, I then sewed these blankets.
Both teachers have very amused
and were very very, very very touched!
... so I was not the only one
had to pee in his eyes that day! O)))
0 comments:
Post a Comment